- STAR WARS: The Old Republic in a collectible metal case
- An exclusive "Gentle Giant" Darth Malgus figure
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural, annotated by Satele Shan
- Old Republic Galaxy Map
- Custom Security Authentication Key
- Exclusive Music of Star Wars: The Old Republic CD
- High-quality Collectors Edition box
You also get a lot of digital content for the game:
- Flare Gun- Fires flares into the air
- Training Droid- Hovers at your side for combat assistance
- HoloDancer- Project your own holographic dancer
- HoloCam- Keep visual records of in-game adventures
- STAP- Sleek and unique in-game vehicle
- Exclusive Mouse Droid- Spunky droid to join your adventures
- Exclusive Collector's Edition Store- Unique in-game vendor with a dynamic assortment of items.
Now, this does seem okay-ish value for £129.99, but I'm sorry BioWare and LucasArts. As much as I love you, I'm a student. I can't afford to spend £130 (as much as I'd love to) on a computer game.